Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Surgery Day

May 18th. Ignorance is bliss!! The poor little buddy was having so much fun playing in the waiting room. Little did he know he was going to be cut open soon. We were at Primary Children's in Salt Lake City. The doctors and nurses were fabulous.

Drew probably wouldn't appreciate me blabbing what kind of surgery he had when he's a teenager. Let's just say he now has two peas in the pod!!

The surgery couldn't have gone smoother. Drew did very well with the anesthesia and his recovery was amazing. He was up and running that very same day. It is now 2 weeks post surgery and everything is healing up great. Kids are so resilient.



Cuddling with mommy post-op.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog! It's so fun to see pictures of you cuties! I miss you guys. I can't believe that Drew is already one! He and Braden have matching hairdos. :) We are in WA and loving being with family for a while. I have been such a slacker and haven't updated my blog in a long time. That's my goal for this week.
    Your house looks great! I love you guys to death!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie! I haven't talked with you in forever! How is life!? Are you guys still in Logan or where? Drew is darling! These babies grow up so fast!! We need to keep in touch....lunch or something....if your around! If not then we'll keep in touch through the blogs!!

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete