Thursday, July 2, 2009

My boys

Before we got pregnant with Drew, I naively thought that I'd want to have a girl. I thought girls were so cute and you could dress them up, etc. However, once I became pregnant, I had the strong desire to have a boy. Maybe Heavenly Father planted that seed so reality would match my desire. Anyway, now that we have Drew, I can't believe I ever wanted a girl! (no offense to anyone with girls!) Someday, I'm sure I will want a girl, but for now, I'm just having too much fun with my boys. I love witnessing Drew's sense of curiosity every day. He reminds me that I need to let go of things that aren't so important and just enjoy the moment.

Here are some cute videos for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finding my blog and leading me to yours, Katie! Glad we can at least be blogging buddies. ;) I love what you said about boys. I love boys too! I had my apprehensions when I found out I was having one, not knowing how I could relate. But Keenan reminded me about "Mama's boys" and we certainly have one. Like you, I'm sure I'll want a girl someday, but this is seriously the best!

    What a cutie Drew is!

    ReplyDelete