We just got back from a family vacation to San Diego and had a blast! We stayed a week and went to the SD zoo, Seaworld, the beach, Legoland, the Mormon Batallion, and the temple. Here's some of our pictures!
When we were on the airplane coming home, Drew looked out the window and said, "Bye-bye San Diego. I love you. I miss you." Melt my heart!!! That made it all worth it!!
P.S. my little boy turned 2 on May 6th! I can't believe he's 2 already! We are having an Elmo birthday party for him tomorrow. I am so lucky to be his mom.
Oh how fun!!! That's where Justin and I went on our honeymoon and we loved every minute of it! Isn't the temple amazing! And the zoo was lots of fun too! Drew is too cute and I can't believe he is 2 either. Crazy! You guys are such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteHey it's a party with us girls on Katie's blog:) How fun for you three to go to San Diego. Wow, Drew is two. I can't wait to see pics of his party. How fun!
ReplyDelete