Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where have we been?!!

Hello again!! Sorry I've been MIA for the past few months. Honestly, I have no excuse. I was just lazy! I found it more fun to look at everyone else's blogs than to update mine! I couldn't take the guilt anymore, so here I am, returning once again to the land of blogging.

Here we are at our ward Halloween party. I was a graduate (lame, I know. I had it in my closet.), Drew was Woody, and Matt was DJ Lance from the kids show "Yo Gabba Gabba." Not many people knew who Matt was. In fact, a few people came up to him and said, "I've got it! You're a candy corn, right?" HAAA HAAA HAAA!!! Halloween was so much fun this year. Drew was really excited, whereas last year he was still pretty freaked out. He LOVED going trick-or-treating. In fact, when we asked him what he wanted for Christmas this year, he said, "I want Halloween candy!"

Handsome cowboy

"sneaky cowboy"
Hee hee! I love this picture. It looks like he's plotting something! He definitely has something up his sleeve.
We had Thanksgiving with the Paiser family this year and had SO much fun. All of the kids and grandkids were there. Drew had so much fun playing with Asher and Violet. He loves being with his cousins. I've been such a slacker with taking pictures lately, so this is one of the only pictures I took over Thanksgiving. This was Drew and Asher helping grandpa make pancakes for breakfast. I love being with Matt's family. I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family. I hear horror stories of some other people's in-laws and feel so blessed to have such great family on both sides. Just don't put Mike in front of a BYU/Utah game!! Hee Hee! Just kidding Mike!

While we were down in Alpine over Thanksgiving, we were able to visit Amy and her cute kids. This is a picture of Molly kissing Drew. They are only a few months apart. They called each other, "my buddy." We also went to Kangaroo Zoo with them and had a blast. It's this huge place full of bounce houses and huge blow-up slides. Drew and Molly were like two peas in a pod. They did everything together there. Drew had so much fun there, that I found him trying to make something with paper a few days ago. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm making a map, mom." I said, "Oh, what is the map for?" He looked at me and said, "It tells me how to get to Kangaroo Zoo." Ha Ha! I love it! He has such a fun imagination.


Drew, Grant, Mya, Molly, Ella, Lilly
Here's a video of Drew and Matt right before we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. Drew is growing up so fast. He is so cute. I hope you have a great Christmas. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your christmas card/letter! drew is such a cutie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete