Meet Mommy Frankenstein!! Some of you know that ever since we had Drew, I have suffered from insomnia. It is completely frustrating to say the least, especially since I used to be able to sleep anytime, anywhere. Well, I have gotten so desperate that I recently went to the Sleep Institue of Utah (thanks to Jeanette!!) to figure out what is going on. This is what I looked like once I was hooked up! How in the world is someone supposed to sleep with 20+ cords attached to their body?! I did not sleep well at all! However, I am still hopeful to find a cure! I can't wait to hear back from the lab. Friday, August 14, 2009
sleep lab
Meet Mommy Frankenstein!! Some of you know that ever since we had Drew, I have suffered from insomnia. It is completely frustrating to say the least, especially since I used to be able to sleep anytime, anywhere. Well, I have gotten so desperate that I recently went to the Sleep Institue of Utah (thanks to Jeanette!!) to figure out what is going on. This is what I looked like once I was hooked up! How in the world is someone supposed to sleep with 20+ cords attached to their body?! I did not sleep well at all! However, I am still hopeful to find a cure! I can't wait to hear back from the lab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice photo, maybe you should wear that stuff all the time :) Sorry about the insomnia, that's aweful. Personally, I have had some bad sleeping habits since I came home from the mission with Mono, but nothing like insomnia. I hope you are able to get over it. We moved to Salt Lake and are living in Murray, when can you guys come over for dinner?
ReplyDeleteI want Mike to go get "hooked up" and then we can have matching photo's. Hope they find the problem and a solution. Susan
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK! Keep me posted. Ya, you are looking a little crazy there, I agree, how are you suppose to sleep?
ReplyDelete