Monday, August 3, 2009

Uncle David and Aunt Crystal


Uncle David and Aunt Crystal came out from North Carolina to visit. They are so fun and we had such a great time with them. We went to Bear Lake, saw the Oquirrh Mountain Temple (I'll put up some pictures of that too) and just plain 'ol enjoyed spending time with them. We loved getting to know Crystal better. She is the sweetest person ever and we are so lucky to have her in our family. She is from NC and has the cutest southern accent! She is so fun-loving and easy-going.



With Daddy waaaay out in the water at Bear Lake. Drew absolutely LOVES the water! Look at Dad's rock-hard abs! Woohoo! Look at Drew's big guns!!


Playin' in the sand


The water was a little cold so Drew wanted me to keep him warm.


At the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute cute family you have. We are in Logan for one more week. I will try and call you. I would love to do something. I am running mad town right now packing and taking care of baby but I really want to talk or see you. I hope all is well. I love your cute little boy. Wow what a handsome kid, and you look amazing. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Bear Lake! I can't believe how big Drew is- insane! :) You look so pretty Katie... you too Matt... lol

    ReplyDelete