Monday, March 22, 2010

Dino's, curly hair, flying kites, Mo-mo, and super Drew/"Bugga"

We went to the dinosaur park in Ogden with Nicki and Max this week. Max is only 2 weeks younger than Drew, so since we moved to Kaysville, the boys have been having play dates pretty regularly. It's so fun to see them interact and have fun together.
This picture is kind of dark, but they are looking at a Triceratops in awe! At one point they were holding hands like two little buddies.Peek-a-boo!





Curly Hair!!!! I can't even begin to say how excited I am that Drew has some curl! As soon as he gets out of the bath, it curls up really well, but the more it dries and the next day, it is flat. Any tips for keeping the curl?

Yay! I got my daddy's curl!!

Let's go fly a kite...

Drew's first time flying a kite. He absolutely loves doing anything with his daddy, but this was a special treat. P.S. we got the kite at the D.I. Wahoo!

All by myself!

After we picked up Moseley from getting groomed. What a handsome chap!

Super Drew with his super "Bugga." (That's what he's called my mom for 'grandma' ever since he could talk.)



No comments:

Post a Comment