Sunday, April 11, 2010

Aquarium, Easter, and Bear Lake

We went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy last week. It was so much fun. Drew absolutely loved it and Matt and I have to admit that we felt like kids ourselves exploring all the cool things to see.




They had a cool pond with stingrays that you could pet.
The penguins were the BEST PART!! They were so stinkin' cute. Drew would just crack up at them. The only problem was that we went on a Friday which apparently field trip day, so it was really busy.





We went to Bear Lake for conference weekend with my mom. (I wish I would've gotten a picture with mom. Woops! This is the only one we took.) Drew absolutely LOVED the pool. He was a crazy man in there! If he could've had his way, he would've ditched mom and dad and swam on his own. He was fearless! Next time I will bring floaties so he can have a little more independence.

Emmy and Aaron (Drew calls him "Ernie") came over to color eggs. Wahoo!
Hard at work
Aaron challenged us to try and crack the (hard-boiled) egg in the palm of our hands. You have to put it in the very middle of your hand and close your fingers around it. It's practically impossible! Here is my "constipated/cracking the egg" face!

Emmy's work of art

I love these next two pictures because Drew is such a poser!



The cute newlyweds

Thanks for coming over Emmy and "Ernie!"
The finished product

Here are some videos we took at the aquarium:



1 comment:

  1. Katie you look AMAZING!!! I love your hair. I can't believe how big Drew is getting. He is so cute and as he grows up I see more and more of you in him:). What a blessed little boy. I miss you and would love to hear from you sometime. Call me anytime. Love Ya! Rachel

    ReplyDelete